This solution addresses the common shortfalls clients may face with inefficient or no Will planning and delivers long-term wealth preservation benefits for their children.
The Beneficiary Protection Plan delivers two key benefits of saving next generation taxation as well as protecting children’s inheritances from lifetime impacts such as children divorcing. The framework also delivers the additional facility to accommodate lifetime protective gifting.
• Clients using unprotected gifting methods in an attempt to reduce their own Inheritance Tax liability or simply to assist their children
• Wills to leave a residual estate in equal shares to children
• Wills to leave an estate to a single child
• Lack of use of life interest gifting or planning for younger couples
• Clients with Wills gifting to elderly siblings
• Clients leaving business assets to a beneficiary
Need to manage the way your beneficiaries receive their inheritance?
Looking for an effective tax planning and long-term asset protection planning solution?
Need to arrange nominal payments and lend capital to your Trust?
For a free, independent and no-obligation conversation regarding your current financial status and future aims, please contact us today. To find out more about how we can help you, please contact 01952 250024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org