How are you going to pass on your wealth, and what steps have you taken to protect that wealth from the outside risks that could erode your family’s capital and security?
• Protect your assets and keep them within your family bloodline
• Stop your wealth eroding through the generations
• Save payment of unnecessary tax
We have developed a reputation in our field for providing unrivalled wealth protection services which complement current financial advice. We work with leading legal experts to develop our Trust solutions, so you can be re-assured that they will do what you want them to do.
It important to make sure your hard-earned home and wealth are protected. Everybody wants to protect their assets for the benefit of their loved ones.
You should contact us to discuss arranging a Trust:
• If you have a pension, Death in Service benefits or Life Cover
• If you want to protect your children’s inheritances from lifetime impacts such as children divorcing or lifetime gifting
• If you also own a property or business, land or other assets, a Trust framework will hold all of your individual Trust solutions
Chartered Independent’s Trust frameworks are set up whilst you are alive, which gives you much more flexibility if you decide to change the distribution of your wealth.
For your Death in Service and Pensions – an Asset Preservation Trust holds your Death in Service lump sums, Self-Invested Personal Pension funds and personal pensions, including those in drawdown, following your death.
For a free, independent and no-obligation conversation regarding your current financial status and future aims, please contact us today. To find out more about how we can help you, please contact 01952 250024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org